New Pics Of Some Of My Guitars

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hears a sample of what iam hopeing the color will look like when iam done I know that my color is darker but it's close.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/ZAD...esp_mh201_a.jpg

!!METAL MATT!! :D

can i buy one of your guitars lol? im serious, i wanna buy your guitars and hyunsus. I hope the color comes out that way you want it. cant wait to hear back

Well I would love too sell you one of my guitars When I get one finished!! B)

Very Nice Virgin

Thanks!! it's working out realy well sofar I hope to work on the pickup cavity soon

and get the bridge mounted then round over the back of the guitar and finish up all the lose end's.

Hey do you guys think I should start a new progress thread for the B.C Rich copy

I think it might be a good idea but iam not sure what do you all think??

bc40004.jpg

Matt, That was a joke, I was speaking of the CAT!

DUHHHH I was a bit Slow there with that one I wount be dyeing my cat any time soon HAHAHAHAHAH :D

hey metalmatt, hows the progress on the 7 string (the picture that shows up at the beginning). Thats my favorite, but i was wondering 1. how big is it cause it looks a lil small 2. how much would you sell that for hehe Respond soon 

Well the progress is going slow since the neck iam useing is being a HUGE pain it the ass it should work out. As for size it's not realy a small guitar it's farely long and wide but the way it's cut gives it a slick tight weapon of death look.as for how much i would sell it for I have no idea yet since it not done yet I have no idea how many more houres of work I will be puting in and I not to sure on how good the guitar will be when its done since it is my first neck and if it doesent work very well

I woudent want to sell anyone junk!!

!!METAL MATT!! B)

blimey! is that the axe you said was inpired by the Annihilator? its amazing!

i can see the influence in the wings (i think you lot call them horns?) it looks really cool in that photo, but it may be the way the picture has come out, with a dark neck and an almost silvery white wood for the body.

i wouldnt change a thing on it!

if you lived closer to me matt id be begging you to make me stuff...

a really good job there mate!

blimey! is that the axe you said was inpired by the Annihilator? its amazing!! i can see the influence in the wings (i think you lot call them horns?) it looks really cool in that photo, but it may be the way the picture has come out, with a dark neck and an almost silvery white wood for the body.

newwork40005.jpg

Well this is the one I ment sorry about that!! the other one is a B.CRich copy Iam working on for a friend I can see a bit of the Annihilator in it as well.

and hears the shapes that your Annihilator inpired me to do to my

X-Infinity electric guitar. B)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/ZAD...ewwork50006.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/ZAD...ewwork60007.jpg

that is a fantastic axe!

i love that purpleheart wood and it would just be criminal to paint over it.

that twisted, spikey, explorer/flying V seems to be your trademark design!

i have to say though, not sure how Anni influenced it? i dont see any of the curves or symetry there???

Ya I know the Anni influence is not huge but it's there the influence was more for me to simply change the Infinity electric guitar in to something that was my own and deadly so I took one look at the ass end of your Annihilator and I came up with this new shape.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/ZAD...ewwork50006.jpg

Know I now it's hard to see yet but the body has no shape yet no thinkness and there's a lot of shapeing,glueing and sanding to do yet but when she's done it should look great!! mostly when I do the body conture on the top and back then the influence should come out a bit more but my goal was not to copy the Annihilator [well not yet anyway :D ] but to simply use some of her line's to get a new look for the Infinity and it came out deadly and I love it!!

Oh Ya the purpleheart for this guitar does not do it for me so iam dyeing it

Blood red I did some scrap purpleheart last night and it looked bruital!!

newwork40005.jpg

Hey guy's I got 2 idea's on a name for this guitar and Iam puting the decals on the body somewhere but what name out of the 2 do you all think fit's this guitar best??

for the ones who don't know this is a guitar I just finished doing alot of MOD'S too hear's an old pic!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/ZAD...ewwork10002.jpg

so Hears what I have sofar for the names of the guitar.

Tell me witch you think works best??

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/ZAD...dLOGO12MATT.jpg

Ya I've never been any good at nameing my work and I have never given a guitar a name that stuck ohwell I guess but this one need's a name!! any one else have any idea's iam stuck. :D

artermath/ twisted / blank B)

"Spike"

untitledIMPALER.jpg

PerryL you gave me an idea what do you guy's think of this one??