Jump to content

top mount string ferrules; uncovered!

Recommended Posts

well, i talked to a fellow manufacturer today and asked them about the top mount ferrules.....basically, we couldnt find them because we didnt know what to call them or we called them ferrules which was wrong.......they are called eyelets......if you search for eyelet manufacturers on the web you will find the exact same things everyone uses that uses them......

obviously, im going to be buying in large quatities, so if you have a hard time finding 6 let me know

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...