The Magikal Shamrock Bass

Is it possible to make a 6 string bass with the body of a shamrock? Are there any bass wiring plans on the internet? I want the paint job to be stained green wood, so whats the best kind of wood to use for that? Thanks. Monkey9660whatever, I'd like your imput please.

Edited by Iwantashamrockguitar

Ok D. Ill help you, but you aint going to have it for a while. You are moving to cypris so it will be hard to tell what you want. I dont know much about basses so can someone show me the plans for a six string bass. When i say plans i mean frett distances and bridge and pickup space too.

Thanks. D i hope your glad im helpng you. Also i know this guy personaly so dont find it wierd that im calling him D. Thanks Again. And hope you guys can help me again. Thanks

LAter:

First CAD drawin. Dont care about measurements or placement of the neck. I know its wierd. Just need to start with a basic design.

Here is the first CAD for you Daniel.

Now anyone would like to contribute to design go ahead. Like the spidy i would love to hear, and im positive Shamrock will love to hear any suggestions or design modifications.

Edited by monkey69962000

dude, thats not what i want at all. Make it symmetrical, and make the stem connect to the neck. Also, the back part thats also a shamrock, get rid of it and make it normal, with 3 strings on both sides. the thing you posted needs much revising.

http://www.free-graphics.com/clipart/Holid...hamrock-201.jpg

make it like that, only symmetricl.

Hey why not make the neck the stem I think That would look and work much beter

but it's up to you!!

!!METAL MATT!! :D

How's this :DShamrock-201tt1.jpg

this one is definately not dangerous HAHAHAHA :D

!!METAL MATT!! B)

And hey Drak this one's for you watch out it's sharp HAHAHAHA :DB)Shamrock-201ttMATT.jpg

!!METAL MATT!! :D