The Ultimate Poll

Dugz Ink

Should we take a poll?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

And so the question that is queried is possiblity of providing proof that the considerations of the concerned should be considered, accumulated, and tabulated via responses from respondents through inquisitive interaction com perguntas sobre possibilidades that of which the aforementioned therefore quantifies ce qui est une réaction resonable.

i nulled my vote.

those that question the validity of this poll may as well question the validity of life itself,and also must realize that to take life seriously is to take life wastefully.

to eat,we must kill,and all the vegetarians of the world are more guilty of murder than their meat eating counterparts,because while a cow can run or look at you with pitiful eyes as a defense to prey on your conscience,a plant can do nothing of the sort,and so gets taken advantage of and taken for granted,once again proving that "the squeaky wheel gets the grease"

To know that we know what we know, and to know that we do not know what we do not know, that is true knowledge.

-Copernicus

Anything that happens, happens. Anything that, in happening, causes something else to happen, causes something else to happen. Anything that, in happening, causes itself to happen again, happens again. It doesn’t necessarily do it in chronological order,though.

-Douglas Adams

Speaking of cool quotes, I have a question: I heard a quote a while back, the gist of which was "It is incredible that humans can create art so moving that we actually begin to believe that there is greater meaning in this random assortment of molecules that we call life", but I can't remember the exact quote, or who said it. Can anyone help out?

No, but that reminds me of another quote whose author I can't remember:

"Life is just an illusion, dreamed up by an entity who is trying to explain itself."

to eat,we must kill,and all the vegetarians of the world are more guilty of murder than their meat eating counterparts,because while a cow can run or look at you with pitiful eyes as a defense to prey on your conscience,a plant can do nothing of the sort,and so gets taken advantage of and taken for granted

And they rip the reproductive organs off of defensless tomato plants and eat them raw.

How totally barbaric!

D~s