Ok everyone has visited the supply page at least once.

At the end of this contest I will be splitting up the supply section into the 9 different groups currently listed so this months contest is to find suppliers not currently listed!

Here is how you score points!

You get 1 point for every category the supplier falls into but you must also list the category's with the link see example below:

Stew Mac- Guitar Kits and Supplies, Hardware Supplies Direct, Inlay Supplies, Paint and Finishing Supplies, Tool Supplies (this would count as 5 points)

Suppliers that fit into the Specialty Supplies section count as 5 points each since they only manufacture or supply 1 item.

Your Points double if they ship worldwide and you tell us in your post!

Your links must be to the home page of the supplier and not currently listed on the supply page anywhere.

The winner of this contest will receive this handy boxed toolset shipped anywhere in the world as their prize:

knifeset.jpg

Here is how you score points!

You get 1 point for every category the supplier falls into but you must also list the category's with the link see example below:

Stew Mac- Guitar Kits and Supplies, Hardware Supplies Direct, Inlay Supplies, Paint and Finishing Supplies, Tool Supplies (this would count as 5 points)

Guess I need to open up an Amp section with all of the talk on the forum huh :D

Howdy,

If you are into koa wood, as I am then go to Curly Koa. Wood only.

And one of the most unusual PUPs I have ever found is from Lightwave Systems All they do is PUPs.

Alembic is known for building & selling some great guitars. What is not known is that they also sell pickups & strings here.

The folks at Fishman make acoustic pickups for both acoustic and hardbody guitars.

And if you need a router bit, then visit Router Bits

These guys sell straps and Tele pieces at El Dorado

And for Graphite Guitar Necks

Metal Pickguards

And for wood veneers, talk to Brian here.

None of these guys say yes or no to shipping internationally. Also, I don't really know what qualifies as specialty or non-specialty. So.....

Thanks much.

Guitar Ed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...