New To Forum

Hotrat

Just wanted to introduce myself. Ive been playing for about 25 years now. I own a few different guitars but my main player is my Dean '79 series Z. I have finally found the most comfortable guitar for me. If you havent checked out any Deans lately go to www.deanguitars.com and do so. I am sure you will be surprised at what they offer. They even got Dime to play deans again. http://www.deanguitars.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4912 Take a look at his original "dean from Hell" Man that guitar has seen better days, huh? I hear they are gonna reissue it. That would be cool. Well I hope to get to know everyone on here and make some new friends.

Dude I was introducing myself. I also like to build guitars but I didnt want to come in and say hey I built this or I built that . I thought maybe an introduction first was the way to go. Sorry if you didnt like it. I posted in the players corner cause that seemed to be the place to put it. When I want to talk building I will be in the tech section.

Edited by Hotrat

I really hope so. Astroturfing is bad enough on the software forums I subscribe to, I don't really want to see anything like that here.

Welcome to the forum. Just keep in mind Drak loves picking on newbies and just about everyone else, but we all know he has a heart of gold.

BUT--if you really are astroturfing for Dean--the mods here are pretty good, so watch your step, my friend.