Hear's An Old Guitar I Built For A Friend

cant speak for the rest of the world, but in britain its actually theft to take something from a skip without permission, i think its the same rules from a dump.

i was looking around for a neck plate as im trying to save a bit cash on what is really a piece of metal. couldnt find anything, then as i was walking along the local pond, i spotted a park bench with a memorial plate on it... just about the right size me thinks...

this guitar could very well end up having begged, borrowed, stolen and scavanged parts on it. the perfect punk guitar id say :D

HAHAHAHA B) Ya know man I think I would just spend the

5$Bucks and buy A real one!!

So you won't rob a dump but you would steal something off a bench :D

I like the way you think!! :D:D

!!METAL MATT!! :D

"in memory of dick and fancy, may their passion live on"

i reckon that would look nifty on the back of a guitar!

cant steal from my local dump, theres guys all over it! and no wonder, one of the bin men found plasma screen tv once! i kid you not, some other guy was given a car because someone just wanted rid of it. a perfectly good car?!!!

bin raking has its rewards. :D

Metal Matt, you have the coolest metal style guitars I have seen. All your stuff is way cool. I have built a few metal guitars but nothing with your design sense. I'll have to try another sometime now that I have years of guitar building experience. Or maybe I'll have you design one instead? You certainly have the knack for it.

Great stuff. You need to build more!

~David

Metal Matt, you have the coolest metal style guitars I have seen. All your stuff is way cool. I have built a few metal guitars but nothing with your design sense. I'll have to try another sometime now that I have years of guitar building experience. Or maybe I'll have you design one instead? You certainly have the knack for it.Great stuff. You need to build more! 

Wow thanks Myka that means alot comeing from you, I love your work it's even helped to improve my own work, and I would love to work with you on a design one day!! :D and I will forever have A need to build more and more guitars

thanks for all the kind word's Myka B)

EDIT:>Man I just had to take another look at your web page and I was almost knoked off my seat that wood you use is NUTS where do you get it from you have some realy jaw droping wood there that I would kill for man "GREAT" stuff!! And deadly guitars man realy deadly :D .

Edited by !!METAL MATT!!

• 2 weeks later...
a little bit off topic () butt... Matt you should so change your avatar back to the scary red skull. It's soooo much cooler than what ya got now.

Well I may be going back to that one in a while but I want this one outa respect for dimebag it's just one of the litel thing's I want to do to remember him and his life

Cool man thank you very much for the kind word's I love working with and building wild but playable guitars! B)

Thanks