Fs: Ibanez Rg550, Rg120, Digitech Rp2000, More!

nsherman2006

Hi. I've got tons of stuff to clear out. If you see anything here you are interested in, send me an email at nealgolf88@hotmail.com and i'll get you some pics. Here goes:

GONE

Ibanez RG120, red, HH, stock neck pu, bridge was replaced with what i was told was a dimarzio (looks and sounds like one, but i can't confirm.) Maple neck and fretboard. Fender-style trem. It has a few dings(one large one on the back, but it plays very well, and is in pretty good overall shape. I'm not sure what year it is, but if anyones interested, i'll get it out of the closet and check. $175.00

GONE

Digitech RP2000. Works well, the pedal is a little loose but still perfectly functional. AC adapter included. $100.00

GONE

Harmony LP copy. Currently in parts, but they're all there. Grover tuners, Dimarzio bridge pickup(older) Frets are very worn, and the guitar needs refinishing. $60.00

GONE

Gibson Les paul case, brown w/ pink lining, All latches work, and combo lock works as well. Lock is screwed in, and screws protrude into accessory pocket. Smaller screws could be used, but the case is in excellent shape. $50.00

Musicians friend case. Black, economy line case, w/fur inside. All latches work. $35.00

ESP bass case, beat to crap. Stickers all over, and whatever coating they put on it is flaking off. Terrible shape, but it's better than nothing. All latches work(i think) 15.00

If you see anytthing you like, email for pics. Make me an offer, because this stuff needs to GO!!! Neal

Edited by nsherman2006

Harmony LP copy. Currently in parts, but they're all there. Grover tuners, Dimarzio bridge pickup(older) Frets are very worn, and the guitar needs refinishing. $60.00

I sent the email I would like to see a pic B)

!!METAL MATT!! :D

Matt, most of the parts are at school right now, in the wood shop (i was planning on using them) but i do have the body and the neck here. I'll get pics soon. Also, if you're only interested in certain parts, tell me, and maybe we can work something out. Neal

Well i was wanting what you had listed for 60$ But If your still going to use them why put them up for sale :D any way I guess I would still like to see the body and neck :D

!!METAL MATT!! B)

Edited by !!METAL MATT!!

i'm interested in the vox wah. can i have a picture please, and how much would shipping to London, UK be (if you dont mind posting it?).

my email is roman_sub@hotmail.com

do you accept paypal?

Roman

Edited by StreamLine

ok, answer time. Yes, i'm in America; Brooklyn, CT to be exact (06234). Pictures will be taken and posted tomorrow(hopefully). I will ship anywhere in the world(I've sent more packages out of this country than i have sent inside this country), but you guys have to pay postage. If you have any other questions, please email, PM, or post a reply. Thanks all, and have a wonderful holiday. Neal

pics can be seen at:

http://community.webshots.com/user/nsherman2006

The blur on the side of the rg550 is just a reflection, yes i do have all the parts to the Gibson copy, i just threw a few on there for effect. I will ship worldwide, and i'll get a quote for the wah Streamline. Feel free to make offers on anything you like. Thanks for the interest. Neal

Ok, bluespresence has dibs on the 550 and SR400, and Primal and Executioner are second in line for the items. Streamline is first in line on the Vox pedal (shipping estimate in the works) I'll let you guys know if anything falls through. Thanks for the interest. Neal

EDIT: And Metal Matt has dibs on the LP copy

Edited by nsherman2006

nsherman2006 is there any way i could get a closer view of the neck and fretboard

and the body front and back?? Thanks

!!METAL MATT!! :D

my digicam is pretty much dead, but i'll see what i can do. The fretboard appears to be rosewood, and is faded/worn in between the frets, which are beat. The back of the neck is painted the same sickening blue as the back of the neck. The body is painted a disgusting blue color, and it is the worst paintjob in the world, so refinishing is almost a necessity. I believe the body is plywood, and the top is carved, not flat. It appears that there was some sort of stain under the paint, so there might be something nice under there, but im not making any guarantees. All the covers are there, and i have the parts somewhere. Let me know if you're interested. I'll get pics ASAP, but that might not be for a while. Neal

EDIT: THE RG550 and SR400 are GONE!!!! :D

Edited by nsherman2006

plywood body!! Sorry man but no thanks :D

!!METAL MATT!! B)