Jump to content

String Through Bridge Questions

Recommended Posts

Hello, I recently recived a free guitar body through my mothers job. This will be the first ever guitar i have built and i have at least one question to help me get started. I have no idea what bridge this guitar is routed for and i was wondering if anyone could tell from my diagram or know of any sites that i could use to figure this out. I know that the body is a peavy but i havent been able to find a matching style on their site. Any help would be greatly appreciated.


note:Ibielieve that the dot labled with the red arrow is for grounding

Link to comment
Share on other sites

do the line of dots going across the bottom mean holes through the body? if so it looks like a 'normal" surface mount hardtail bridge to me. Well I am tired though.

go to stemac's web site and look at the "tele" style bridges. it might resemble one of those.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...