Dimebag Darrell Body Shape

im thinking if i could find the cad or a way to to get the shape then instead of a doubleneck i could make an ml like dimebag played. i just need the shape. i couldnt freehand this one so any help would work out.

oh yeah and all my guitars have a theme. the shape is a hero and the paint reflects the usage. i did a gold jem to use for showing off. i did a seven string rhoads for writing. im thinking about a doubleneck les paul with a zakk wylde paint job for going from rhythm straight into solos. i would do this one as a complete unadultered tribute.

using a cad from explorer and a v i have made a template of the ml body shape. so now im gonna put the doubleneck project on hold to build this one. anybody got any ideas on how i could finish it? i want to have it compltely planned out before i get started. thats a mistake i made planning the rhoads. i never thought about the cosmetics or other issues beforehand.

i considered that style before i ever read the post. i think its a toss up between dimeslime(yellow with green burst), southern cross, camo, or playing cards and beer caps. i dont think i have the experience to brush the lightening bolts that he had on his dean from hell. so i guess its just a hard decision ill have to make. i plan on using an original floyd. i also need some help with the pickups. what is the name of the pickup that is cheaper than the dimebucker but was the inspiration?