another one finished

Maybe a stoopid question but: What is it that you did to this instrument Jeremy?

Lovely finish. My favourite colour.

:D

Wow! B)

really incredible, my congratulations by that beautiful guitar... Spectacular!!!!!

Single a question: You made pickguard? Since you did it? :D I am dealing with to make one for a guitar type Ibanez Jem 7bsb with wood of my Country, Chile, called "mañio" (like Alder) and "lingue" (like Mahogany), and it buys pickguard and it tries to paint it of color chromium, but it is not very good...

Thanks! Congratulations from this far lands of Southamerica!

BYE!!!! :D

Thanks Jeremy - I was wondering if you'd done the inlay too. Lovely job. Wish I could afford you! B)

:D

Congratulations Jeremy. She is a beauty!! I want to ask you about the inlay. I have just finished a practice run at making a complete vine inlay and have come up with a few problems. I used brass for the stalk and acrylic plastic for the leaves. Now, after finally sanding down the board to get the radius, some parts of the brass wire were popped out. It got to the point where the tip of the stalk was sanded down completely and so I had to replace part of the wire. I think that the metal was heated up too much during sanding that it popped up from the glue.

My other problem was that it seems like the plastic was also heated up so much that some of it melted and was carried over to the surrounding wood. This really sucks because I think it turned out pretty good for a first time, and also because I was hoping to do one with real shell for the guitar I am building now. I ended up abandoning the fancy inlay and just going for shell dots for now. Guess I will have to find a solution to this and do it for my next project. ( I haven't finished my first one and am already thinking about the next. :D )/

Anyways, congrats on your good work and thanks for any info.

Ernie