Guitars For Sale

westhemann

okay...i officially have too many guitars,some of which i never play...so

2002(?) esp ltd f 100...all stock,in new condition(including original strings..so they are due for a change)zero fret wear,no rust on anything,still has the plastic on the control cavity cover.

this thing cost me $350(?) new when i bought it for my ex-wife.she gave it back when she left.

selling for $175..this is including a hard case i bought for it which was modified very slightly to fit the odd shape of the guitar.

okay,and this one hurts.

1993(?)japaneze ibanez sabre 540 fm...everything is original except for the pickups,which are now 85/s/s

cosmo black hardware,original trem,transparent blue finish over flame maple veneer front and back,wizard 22 fret neck,inlay at 21st fret which says "custom made",NOT an aanj neck

this guitar is a players guitar...there is serious fret wear from many years of playing..it needs a fret job,but even so the action is low and there is no buzzing whatsoever.the trem has the finish worn off in spots(where my palm rests when muting)and the finish on the body has many fine scratches(like i said,this guitar has been extensively played)

this is a serious guitar for a serious player,this is no second rate instrument...in it's heyday it was every bit as nice as any high end guitar you could have bought.still plays just as sweet,but it could use that fret job.(level and crown is what i mean...it has jumbo frets and has never had a fret job before)

comes with the original hardshell case...with the original extra trem bar bushings

oh..forgot the price.

$500

i do not have any pictures of it or a camera.

it is full stock though and is gloss black.

i just looked it up though and found that they lowered the price before they discontinued it...so i should lower the price of it to $175(original post edited)

but that is with the case

and it is identical to this one

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/g=guit.../base_id/57485/

Dude, Wes, did you and your wife split up?? I know it's none of my business, or was that a marriage a while ago?? I remember your tutorial with the picture of wood with your wife holding it. Just wondering.

Dude, Wes, did you and your wife split up?? I know it's none of my business, or was that a marriage a while ago?? I remember your tutorial with the picture of wood with your wife holding it. Just wondering.

old news.that happened like 8 months ago or something.

haha..you said she was holding my wood