Prs Body Builders Wanted!

Recursion

Im looking for someone that is good at working with guitars that can build me a P.R.S body, and charges a fair price. Pm me if you are the person for that Job!!

You would be best off contacting a builder (myka, Rhodes, etc.) Not to sound distrusting of anyone here but there have been instances when someone has agreed to do a project for someone and had numerous issues with it (turnaround, quality). Honestly, go with a reputable builder. Thats youre best bet. How much are you planning to have to pay?

I build them & I actually have a 24 fret CE bolt on carved top....solid Alder & routed for trem

I botched the white paint job, but I would be willing to sell for $350 as is.

You will NEVER find it for less...trust me on this! PRS carved tops are one of the most labor intensive bodies you can ever build.

Here is a pic before the paint

IM000518.JPG

HAHAHAH sorry. let me get this, you want mahognay back and maple top AND built for undre $100????? unless you get some homeless bum to build it and get unfigured maple thats not gonna happen. You will spend more than that on wood alone. I have spent $180 on my body just for wood (VERY nice grain 1 peice hondurous mahogany and flamed bubinga top)

basicly you just need to save up more and go with something like watmoth.

here ya go. warmoth body thats mahogany back with maple top and it's only 269! that is the exact one you'll get if you order tha one.

Or for about the cost of paint (add in the extra toil and the hours taken off your life from the stress...) And you could buy on like this thats already finished. finished one

hope that helps some. You can also get necks form them.

you wont find anything cheaper with that good quality. After the parts you will only be paying about $100. You cant beat that.

Edited by Godin SD

Thanks godin! I have more then $100.00 but i thought the neck would be 10 times more than the body. Thank you guys for all your advice!\\\ Im think Im gunna build one myself. Ill post pictures when I start.

~Peace~

Edited by StudentGuitarBuilder

way to go. Ya I would recomend building it. It's a LOT of fun. trust me, I would know :D

MAy I recomend making one thats not carved top for your first? Thats gonna be hard as a umm ya something hard B) Just go and start drawing up sketchs and find a cool body design. I did and (to me) It looks better than anything out there.

I have a friend that has worked with guitars for a long time(He was good friends with leo fender) and hes gunna have me build a tele first. I guess im kinda in training now.lol