Hearing Protection

feylya

Just wondering what hearing protection (if any) people use when they're gigging/practicing/making lots of musical noise.

I don't use any at the moment and my ears have been getting sorer and my hearing is getting worse so I'm kinda looking at getting something, even if it's only the foam plugs.

Silencio

They are blue reusable plugs, they work great and are hand washable with soap and warm water. I have been using the same pair for over a year like 3 times a week, wash them frequently and they still work great.

Earplugshttp://www.wholesalehunter.com/product/silencio/siledes/earplugs.htm

Last ones at the bottom.

• 2 weeks later...

you shoudl deffinitly check these out. There ear plugs that dont cancel the highs. So it sounds just as good only 20db quiter!. That same company makes some prety wicked custom fit earphones that lower the noise level like 30db but everything still sounds exatly the same just quiter. Those ones from musicians friend are there cheapo disposable ones but they still work reasonably well, much better than any "regular" ear plugs.