Ashdown Amps

Daniel Sorbera

ya those angles look nice :D But I already have stuff that does high gain just fine... What I really need is something that can cover all bases. Like I need a clean with a little bit of edge and a nice smooth overdrive and I want to be able to turn them power tubes (2 EL84's my favrite) And get some nice sautration. Do you think the peace maker would be good for that? I've been looking and it seems to be the only amp I can find that has the features I want. 3 band EQ for both channels. Gain control on the clean channel (thats few and far between), master volume control, reberb, and a third channel/boosted channel that I can solo on. Also It's gotta be low wattage. This is the only amp i've found under $2000 that fits the bill. Do you know of any others that have all those features? It HAS to be low watts. 20 or under. and it's gotta be under $700 USD

Edited by Godin SD

Yeah, apparently the peacemaker has the same clean channel as the fallen angel (i've got the 60 watter). That goes from a crystal clean to a nice breakup sound. As i remember from the shop the peacemakers gain channel sounds similar to a marshall DSL, same kinda gain range. not sure how the 20 watt one would sound, as it has a 10" speaker (larger ones have vintage 30's). but i spose if you had a good cab it'd sound just as good.

marshall DSL eh? well if it has any kind of gain like that I deffinitly want one :D Man This amp is looking cooler and cooler by the minute. Only problem is the closest dealer is like a 5 hour drive away form me. I guess thats the problem with texas. If you want to go to another major city it's a 5 hour drive.

Edited by Godin SD

tahts a good point. But most online places have like a 45 day return policy if you want to exchange. I would NEVER buy a guitar online but I have bought electronic equipment just for the heck of it so I could try it out. And If I dont like it I can just swap it out and have more fun playing more amps :D I see your point though. O well I guess it's a 5 hour drive to a dealer.