After a year of doing the internet buisness thing it was time to renew my hosting account and domain name but i decided not to.

With a full time job paying well, and most of my remaining time going to processing and shipping floyd orders I really didn't have time to work on guitars at all, as some of you may have noticed. So i have decided to not renew the domain, and rather try and get back on my feet (in the shop that is) and get those friggin guitars done once and for all, and leave the website buisness to the pro's, as i am admitadely only a casual hobbiest builder.

Since i have recieved numerous calls about the site and products, i thought i should let you all know exactly what was going on. If you're trying to email one of my @dreamlandguitars.com mail accounts they will bounce so please contact me here on the forum, thru pm, thru email on here, or if you already know my addy. (please don't paste it on here due to spam bots).

Feel free to pass along the news aswell.

I will be putting up a free domain so you all can still access the one or two turoials and reference information some of you may have been enjoying.

Peace,

Derek

I don't mean to sound like a pain but I'm confused - are you dropping the Floyd business then or just the guitar building? Do you have a separate Floyd site?

I hope you're staying in the Floyd business - it's been great having someone dependable and who knows what the heck he is doing (not to mention great pricing :D ).

If not, I wish you all the best in your new plans for life. I'm glad things are going well for you in your full time job. :D

pulling out of the floyd market all together, just to hard to keep stock on a small buisness budget, so for now it's just guitars. Hopefully i'll have something up here in gotm by summer. Thanks for well wishings guys!