Ibanez all access neck joint

Ok i'm a newb here so i'm not sure if this had been done or not, but i was woundering if i could get some sckematics or actual plywood templates for the (front and back) for an RG/jem style all access neck joint. So i want the the dimensions of the pocket and the dimensions of the guitar outer shape in that area ( you know it looks kinda like a wave instead of a rectangle)

any takers? i tried doing my own on a couple guitars just by how my hand felt when i play the upper frets but i think cut off way to much so i'm hoping the neck won't be to rickety... :DB):D

lol for a sec the pics didn't load and i was like.... what??? that's a good starting point.... i probably should have measured that on the back of the guitar when i traced it at the music store...

i think a complete schematic of the screws holes, and exact demensions of the pocket in relation to the location of the frets would be a good idea... whenever you get the time brian... thanks man