Finally....1000 + Guitars!

Well, for those that have been following I hit a landmark today.....my goal last year was to sell 500 guitars. I hit the 500 mark much earlier than the end of the year and I just sold my 1001st guitar (counting last years)!! That's 275 for the year so far :D

Some of you are part of that and I really appreciate the business! You're the one's keeping me at home working. I recently started another home biz just in case and to make up for those slow times, but its nice to know the plan is on schedule.

Another GREAT thing happened today....the wife and I took the nephew to the regional solo & ensemble competition so he could do his drum thing in the competition.......he made state!! The FIRST junior high student in our district (over 100 years) to EVER make state!! He's 13 and the maddest, sickest drummer I know! His goal is to make a living playing drums and it looks like he's off to a great start.

Keep Rockin'

Steve

:D

ps: I need a drummer emoticon for this link too..............

Congrats, might wanna recheck your typing though, over 100 years, I'd be amazed by any drummer over 100 years that could do much of anything LOL

LOL!! I meant the school district has been around over 100 years....it all made perfect sense to me :D

Thanks for the comments! I'll keep at it and hopefully never have to go back to work for anyone else.