How Much For A Les Paul Copy?

Curtis P

OK, my buddy has a les paul copy, a pretty good one, but its a bolt on neck and such, but built in effects, including distortion, echo and i think reverb.

The body would have to be refinished, its a standard tobaco burst (i think thats the right one) and the effects have to be re wired, which shouldnt be overly hard

So, what do you think?? I am thinking 150 to 200 because it needs a re finish, re wire effects (but still plays)

I will be getting pictures (hopefully) tonight

Curtis

hand built, i think, bout 4 months ago, before he had a nut and strings for it, we took it all apart and gave it a thourough cleaning, and the neck pocket had a spot where the router whent too deep in the one spot, I am getting him to take a few pictures of:

whole guitar

body itself

pickups close up

neck close up

electronics

Curtis

ok, i called him last night, it was orignally his dad's guitar, and his dad gave it to him, his dad dont mind him selling it, but he wants to know the price, so hopefully tommorow after work when our open house is on i can go up there, play it, inspect it very carefully and see how much he will take for it

Curtis

ok, i cant get ahold of him until later tonight, i will see if he can bring it to school so i can borrow it for a day or two and give it a thorough testing, which will be awesome, and then, if i like it, then i will offer him 75 bucks plus my multi effects pedal (its brand new, worth 115 bucks, so i think thats fair, he always wanted my multi effects pedal and i rarely use it)

Curtis