Dragon Mountain Problem Not Techinical Need Advice

i won a bid on this item on ebay. the seller refuses paypal or wants cash check or money order. im def not sendind a check or cash and money orders a pain i dont have a car. he recomended bid pa.com but the only take amex and visa i only have mastercard. ive offered to pay the paypal buyer fees for him yet he styill refuses insiting on a cash form or bidpay. what should i do?

i already havew a bad feeling about this company.

Does it say in the auciton if he excepts paypal or not?

Just get a money order. You have to know someone with a car, right?

he says no paypal in the auction. im not sending any form of cash. paypal would cost me less then a money order. i offered to pay the recieving money fee. plus hes really nasty in his emails.

i'm not taking sides here but i do a lot of business on e-bay and the pay pal fees are pretty steep and if he's not set up to accept them he'd have to go through the hassle of setting up an account just for you.

if he said in his description that he wouldn't accept pay pal then you really shouldn't get too upset with him for not accepting it.

is there some reason that you don't want to send him a check?

In all fairness, he did state what he would accept. By bidding you also accepted those terms. So, looks like you're stuck with sending a money order.

And money orders don't cost very much at all. To get a money order from the United States Postal Service (I assume you live in the US), it only costs $0.90 for money orders up to $500, and $1.25 from $500.01-$1000.

Yep, Post Office.....they only charge 60 cents here!!

Don't take it out on the seller. His auction clearly states no paypal...........

I don't know the deal with bidpay not accepting master card. i get that complaint about once a week. You'd think since they take visa and discover why not MC???? It makes no sense to me at all.

Ive done tons of business with this guy. He is a good guy and his products are nice. I never used paypal with him, of course i never had pay pal when i first bought from him. He did tell me he does only accept money orders. So what i did was wait till everything i needed went off (if you buy more then one thing), just tell him and he will put ur stuff aside till everything goes off, then i went and got one money order. Parts arivied in aobut 4 days and was happy on both ends.

?

i already havew a bad feeling about this company.

Sorry, bud, this guy is completely upfront about his payment policies. You didn't read the ad--that's your fault, not his.

I admit it, it's a pain buying from him because of the paypal thing (for me, because I'm not in the states). But he did accept my personal check, and that was very cool of him.

And one time when he screwed up a shipment (sent it to my states address, not here), he was really good about making it right.

And I don't think there's anyone else with his balls--all of his auctions start at $0.01! I 'won' a strat jack assembly for that!