Which is best when working on guitars?

cerealk

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='fizzy_elephant' date='Jun 8 2004, 04:28 AM'] Also.. lmao :D Brittish people dont have bad teeth. Not the ones i know at any rate.

:D [/quote]
It's a commonly held conception (mis- or otherwise), though, and it probably has its origins... somewhere! Mike Myers didn't give Austin Powers bad teeth (in the first one; they get fixed up) for nothin. B)

Greg

[quote name='westhemann' date='Jun 8 2004, 05:48 AM'] [quote name='BLS' date='Jun 8 2004, 02:22 AM'] Isent that body building stuff??  :D [/quote]
not exactly....some use it for weight loss though.... [/quote]
oh.. so it's crystal meth.

I hate coffee. Tastes like ash. Tea isn't any better.

Jack and Coke is the way to go.

[quote]oh.. so it's crystal meth.[/quote]

umm...no

crystal meth is very specific and is much cleaner feeling than this crap they sell for weight loss....the main ingredient is ephedrine,which is quite bad for you,but is not illegal(yet)

but if you suffer from poor concentration(which i do)it REALLY makes you focus

by the way i do not reccomend it,and i no longer take it either....you can get all the same benifits from regular exercise without any of the harmful side effects(such as kidney stones made of pure ephedrine)

xenadrine is now available ephedrine free as many people have died from heart attacks caused by it, but now its nice and safe :D
if you really want to stay away, try xenadrine NRT-8

-dan-the drug know all

[quote name='weezerboy' date='Jun 8 2004, 06:16 PM'] xenadrine is now available ephedrine free as many people have died from heart attacks caused by it, but now its nice and safe :D
if you really want to stay away, try xenadrine NRT-8

-dan-the drug know all [/quote]
yeah but i hear the non ephedrine variety feels even dirtier

toss-up between green tea, no sweetener, and mountain dew. depends on what i'm doing that night.

also, there are variances among those. tea from boiling water, from warm water off the stove-top, microwave, etc. bottled, canned, 2-liter, or fountain mountain dew all taste different. if i'm sanding, usually bottled dew. painting, i like a microwaved cup of tea on cold nights and 2-liter dew on hot ones. sketching, fountain dew all the way. movie, canned dew, popcorn, and chili. mmm...