How Long Should I Wait

Why waste the time to type it when you can't even give the guy an answer? Now THATS what I call a waste of space.

Laquer can be really funny/funky stuff to play with. It depends on the conditions where you are spraying/storing your project. Also how thick you lay it down. Most of the people here wait at least a month before continuing. The general rule is if you can still smell it then its still gassing off. Try the fingernail test and see if it indents easily. I used to be in a hurry to get things done but don't really mind waiting these days. :D

Why waste the time to type it when you can't even give the guy an answer?  Now THATS what I call a waste of space. 

Laquer can be really funny/funky stuff to play with.  It depends on the conditions where you are spraying/storing your project.  Also how thick you lay it down.  Most of the people here wait at least a month before continuing.  The general rule is if you can still smell it then its still gassing off.  Try the fingernail test and see if it indents easily.  I used to be in a hurry to get things done but don't really mind waiting these days. :D

thanks allot for the help

and i thought the same thing when i read the guy aboves comment i thought well why dont you just tell me insted of making me search loads of stuff to find what i want

Commenting on how useless my post was... if the person who started the topic used the search feature first... we wouldnt have this topic in the first place which has been covered many times... surley answering the same question loads of times is a waste of space?

I am in no way attacking b5111987 for his topic but i dont see it fair ME being flamed for mentioning perhaps doing more research before posting!

I look forward to seeing b5111987 more around on this forum as i do with any new member and by me just suggesting use of the search feature before starting a new topic will help keep the forum a little tidier :D

~~ Slain Angel ~~

Edited by SlainAngel