Franks Superstrat

What green is that? I have a "tiger" maple top I would like to get close to that, It's my Daughters "little" guitar I'm going to "retop" its painted red right now The back and sides will be painted an emerald green and I think that woul look great!

I'm going to get gold hardware for her to. Man I love that color!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What green is that?

Its called green.

Ok....... I was asking because I play with car paints and they have 2000 shades of green. Where is this paticular stuff available? I work at Lowes and have not found anything close.

Thanks

after a little reseaech I found 'Feast and Watson' is actually a "brand" but its Aussie I belive Cant find it around here So I guess it will be Stew Mac colors for me. I gurss I'll try the Oil stuff since the water based seemed to fade with the strat. :D

IMG_2682.jpg

Nice toe! :D

I've never been a fan of green guitars before. This is the first one I've ever seen that I've liked. The wood grain is lush. The color is deep and rich. Excellent, outstanding work. Making a guitar like that must make you very proud. :D I know I would be.