Franks Superstrat

Quilted maple, brazilian mahogany, rock maple, rosewood, set neck, seymour duncan jazz and distortion, tunomatic strung through, paua dots and logo, jumbo frets.

IMG_2555.jpg

http://www.monaro.com.au/guitars/diary/Cus...at/IMG_2563.jpg

http://www.monaro.com.au/guitars/diary/Cus...at/IMG_2566.jpg

http://www.monaro.com.au/guitars/diary/Cus...at/IMG_2569.jpg

http://www.monaro.com.au/guitars/diary/Cus...at/IMG_2574.jpg

AND............................

and sound sample: Recorded by my new endorsee, Graham Greene

IMPRESSIVE HAIR (SAMPLE)

The full song will be on Graham's next release: Leap Of Face, due out before xmas. The entire track was written, recorded, mixed, and burnt within 48 hours, AND he had two teeth pulled in that time. This guy is AMAZING. Previously an Ibanez endorsee, but i stole him :D

ADMIN EDIT:

And................

Perry- you know the picture rule. Let's try to follow it, ok? Thanks.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, after I win my first "personal injury" case, I'm comin' your way to have you build me a mean machine. I just gotta take some lessons so I'd be worthy of playing such a fine piece. That Superstrat turned out even more amazing than I imagined when you showed it off back in February.

This is why even after all the ascerbic replies to dumb newbs (like me), I can still respect Perry for the artist and perfectionist that he is. Fine work, bet it looks 50 times better in person.

actually, both the client and i arent happy with the shade of green, so its back in the workshop for a darker top. Should be finished AGAIN by next monday. It is going to be a dark emerald colour.

PS I used the LMII spirit based powder stains, and they faded. This is the second time that has happened. BEWARE.

actually, both the client and i arent happy with the shade of green, so its back in the workshop for a darker top. Should be finished AGAIN by next monday. It is going to be a dark emerald colour.

PS I used the stewmac spirit based powder stains, and they faded. This is the second time that has happened. BEWARE.

Well, actually, I hate green guitars, but you can send that one to me :D

It is beautiful, what is the clear coat?

Great work,

Marty

Once again Perry, you have exceled yourself.

Its great to see the results of a true craftsman, and indeed artist at work!

Looking forward to some of your other works in progress being finished, so i can have yet another nice background  :D

Matty

Ive got a team working on stuff like that right now: new web site, desktops, sound clips, brochures, bla bla. Which picture did you use as a background??

Ive got two guitars really close to being finished, and another three that SHOULD be done within 4-6 weeks. Made a LOT of changes at the workshop, dropped a store (repairs), so ive got less money, but more time now :D

Once again Perry, you have exceled yourself.

Its great to see the results of a true craftsman, and indeed artist at work!

Looking forward to some of your other works in progress being finished, so i can have yet another nice background  :D

Matty

Ive got a team working on stuff like that right now: new web site, desktops, sound clips, brochures, bla bla. Which picture did you use as a background??

Ive got two guitars really close to being finished, and another three that SHOULD be done within 4-6 weeks. Made a LOT of changes at the workshop, dropped a store (repairs), so ive got less money, but more time now :D

I have that one:

http://www.monaro.com.au/guitars/diary/Cus...18-1874_IMG.jpg

And i dont even like metal guitars!

Man That Finish Is INTENSELY CLEAR :D I have Not seen any thing like That

before,

So What Do you think caused the stewmac stain to fade out on you?

!!METAL MATT!! :D

Great looking guitar Perry, I can't wait to see it redone, I'm sure it will be even better. I like the shape more than usual for that style, I don't know what it is, but it's very nice. I decided to change my other post for reasons that were mentioned! I would not want anothers members thread ruined by you know who again! I shouldn't have posted what I did. sorry Perry! But nice stuff anyways, be sure to post some more pics once you've refinished it again!

Also Is there a volute on it? I don't know if there is or not, I would assume not all customers want one, although I think it's better to have one, now that I know more about them thanks to you and your work! Later. Jason :D

Edited by jmrentis

Thanks for that. I have no idea why you just suspended me. Here's the kicker... I concur I'm a paranoid type, I surf via SurfShield ( http://www.surfshield.net ). I can assure you that alleged information you have for me is nothing even close to the gsr member you have banned.

...I can't believe how quickly you all "assumed" you knew who I was.

DISGUSTED and I'll be making damn sure every person I can reach will learn of this. Now go pick on ACG - seems he's your next target.

Obi.

( Ryan, if you feel the need to email - ryan_raggbey@hotmail.com )

As wes has already said lets let this situation pass and continue with the orignal topic... If you really want to continue arguing suicidesolutionbaby go and PM a mod... this is not the thread to do it, AND if you are so disgusted... why did you return :D

NOW BACK ON SUBJECT :D

Thats a GREAT guitar you have built... PLEASE make sure you post pictures when you have done the changes B)

~~ Slain Angel ~~