Is This A 2 Tone Burst Or 3

keverev

OK, It's a 3 tone burst. There are 3 colors. Gibson PROBALY only sprays 2 colors. They did that on the Stew Mac Sunbursting video. The whole body was sprayed yellow, then they mixed the black edges. The mixing between the yellow and black when sprayed makes red. You can see the tint of red between the yellow and the black edges.

:D

The question was asked, the question was answered.

If you don't know or aren't sure, you shouldn't be trying to answer or offer a conjecture.  B)

I DO know and I AM sure, and I could even explain explicitly how it was done, if needed, but that was not asked, just if it was a 2 or 3 tone, and I answered that.

OK? 

Thread over already.  :D

Not exactly, this guy still is undecided whether or not it's a 2 or 3 tone :D

OK, It's a 3 tone burst. There are 3 colors. Gibson PROBALY only sprays 2 colors. They did that on the Stew Mac Sunbursting video. The whole body was sprayed yellow, then they mixed the black edges. The mixing between the yellow and black when sprayed makes red. You can see the tint of red between the yellow and the black edges.

WHAT???

It's a 2 tone finish, yellow and the trans red, the color overlap makes the orange.

Algee, what are you talking about with the yellow and black edge???? Black and yellow will NEVER make red, ever look at a color wheel? Go through 2nd grade art? The red trans over the yellow trans will easily make the orange, but there is very little orange in this finish if you look closely, the transition is pretty obvious from red into yellow. I don't know where you are getting black over yellow making red though...........

WHAT???

It's a 2 tone finish, yellow and the trans red, the color overlap makes the orange.

Algee, what are you talking about with the yellow and black edge???? Black and yellow will NEVER make red, ever look at a color wheel? Go through 2nd grade art? The red trans over the yellow trans will easily make the orange, but there is very little orange in this finish if you look closely, the transition is pretty obvious from red into yellow. I don't know where you are getting black over yellow making red though...........

Yeah thanks, I realized that after I looked at all the pics of the guitar. That statement was based on ONE image of the guitar. Tell me the first one he posted doesnt look 3 tone. Tell me this doesnt look like a 3 tone.

Sheesh!