Someone Please Buy This For Me =)

bigdguitars

I am a sheep.

I love SRV. I would love to play one of these for a couple of months. Real thing vs a knock off.

i am weak, Bragging rights I guess... :D I know Fuchs makes something close but from what i know in my limited knowledge there aren't a whole ton of exact copies.

Sorry if I'm hijacking a bit. But I don't get why people jump on the brandwagon. Some brands warrant the acclaim and desireability due to superior contruction. But others is just hype. Like why is a fender trem knob $1 more than a no name import. Now if you could build one that same as that for less id say go for it. In my opinion its a waste of money buying a unicorn when you can settle for a horse.

Sorry if I'm hijacking a bit. But I don't get why people jump on the brandwagon. Some brands warrant the acclaim and desireability due to superior contruction. But others is just hype. Like why is a fender trem knob $1 more than a no name import. Now if you could build one that same as that for less id say go for it. In my opinion its a waste of money buying a unicorn when you can settle for a horse.

no, its because the fender item fits right, feels good, and is made from quality plastic, with no casting marks or misaligned threads.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
whats so special that makes that worth 14,000+ dollars?

It's the real deal man. It's like the difference between a pre CBS Fender and a brand new top of the line Strat. It's more than physical parts man, it's the vibe that comes with it, and it’s that feeling that tells you there's no other like it in the world. It's what tells you if it's yours or not. That amp is irreplaceable and no one can replicate the history that comes with that it.

Just sayin.