Pictures Of Raw Mop

Drak

His prices :D

OK, where do you get your stuff from, then? Because his prices are in-line with pretty much everything else I've seen, short of a few eBay sellers here and there..

I can beat his prices.

Intruiging. Assuming you ship internationally, you may be getting an email from me next time I want/need some shell blanks...

Yeah no worries mate. Just remember, most of the shells come from Australia/newzealand/asia, so its cheaper for us to buy them than it is for the US distributors. They have to buy in bulk, which means expensive containers, customs, etc.

IF you only wanted a couple oz of stuff, it wont work out cheaper (postage), but anything over that, and you'll save. In fact, maybe we can all organise a group buy for PG members?? Actually, thats a good idea.... let me work on it.

And the roo steaks? Can we all get one of those too? :D

I'd be interested in this group purchase as well Perry.

I ate some New Zealand tiger mussell at a thai restaruant a couple of years ago. Those shells were amazing! Can you use that for inlay?

My part is over, I just wanted to post pics of an actual order of shell so people could see what it was they were buying exactly.

If that helps spark a deal for PG'rs in some way, then the thread did it's job, so feel free to hijack away, let the thread transmute itself into whatever it wants to become as long as it's about shell.

MOP OR Abalone! :D:DB)