My Work Is Going To Be On National Tv!

OK, so now NOT ONLY do I have to check out Mark Wood (Jean Luc Ponty & Jerry Goodman being my last two violin encounters...), BUT NOW I might have to give up Diet Coke in favor of Diet Pepsi.

Nah, I won't go that far.

Well done Jeremy! B) I'd say that makes up for your recent "life as country-western song" existence!

BTW, you DO know what happens when you play a CW song backwards, don't you? You get your truck back, you get your dog back, you get your girl back... :D:D

OK, so now NOT ONLY do I have to check out Mark Wood (Jean Luc Ponty & Jerry Goodman being my last two violin encounters...), BUT NOW I might have to give up Diet Coke in favor of Diet Pepsi.

As a Coke fan (in the south we call it Coke no matter what if it's carbonated), I have to say that diet pepsi tastes better than diet coke. Diet Coke tastes chemical.

And in an attempt to rerail the thread, Congrats LGM. I'm looking forward to seeing the commercial and your work on TV!

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...

As a Coke fan (in the south we call it Coke no matter what if it's carbonated), I have to say that diet pepsi tastes better than diet coke. Diet Coke tastes chemical.

And in an attempt to rerail the thread, Congrats LGM. I'm looking forward to seeing the commercial and your work on TV!

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...

He's right. You ask "what kind of cokes do ya have?" in any restaurant. I always ask for RC. :D

Congratulations LGM. I'm off to check out that link.

<edit> Dude, you are THE MAN!