Seymour Duncan At Specialty Guitars

1guitarslinger

• 4 weeks later...
coulda sworn this was the Supply Zone->Auction and Website Supplies area.

Since he has a website with supplies, I don't see the violation.  :D

I totally agree. One of the reasons I come to this forum is to find suppliers of wood, hardware, electronics, etc. I have found some good suppliers that I didn't otherwise know about because of threads like these.

Keep bumping...

Okay, I'll bite, what's the special perk recieved by PG members for this shameless self promotion, violation of forum rules and otherwise regular old MSRP pricing?  :D

No violation of the forum rules here.

Well since you asked, we'll do free shipping till the end of October for PG members on orders containing Duncan pickups. That includes special order for pickups we don't have in stock.

Thanks to GregP, and ooten2. ;-)

Signatures:

Your signature is to be text only. Pics/banners are big bandwidth hogs, and take up a lot of "screen real estate". When you're searching for the metric screw size of Wilkinson saddle screws, you don't want to have to scroll for days. So, for now...here's how it works:

Text only signatures.

2 lines max.

You may have a non-business link in your signature.

You may have a business link in your signature if you are a site sponsor (as determined by Brian).

So, unless you're 'a site sponsor' you are in violation of forum rules.

Otherwise, I was clearly overly coarse and in turn you received reactionary 'venting' that was not called for and I apologize.

I appreciate you answering my embedded question but as free shippiing to the end of October isn't particularly special (when anyone can get that anytime from various vendors for the same pricing) I'll pass.

You guys ever have one of those days where no matter what you do, say or be is wrong? That certainly was my day yesterday...sorry guys.

I appreciate you answering my embedded question but as free shippiing to the end of October isn't particularly special (when anyone can get that anytime from various vendors for the same pricing) I'll pass.

You guys ever have one of those days where no matter what you do, say or be is wrong?  That certainly was my day yesterday...sorry guys.

No problem. There are many wonderful shops for guitar goodies out there, and you are certainly free to shop from the ones you choose. I am merely letting you know that we are here with some goodies that may be of interest, and to welcome you to drop by the site, and let us know if there's anything we can do for you...should you choose.

I suggest contacting the Mods or the forum administrator for clarification of the forum rules.

Hope today goes better for you...

Personally I could care less if Musicians Friend advertised their entire catalog here in the Classifieds Section. It is FREE and OPEN to anyone, always has been and always will be...........Hope this clears things up for those whom have an issue.

Peace, Brian

Hey Bri- I'm causing a little confusion here, so I'll try to clear it up.

Originally, this thread was in Auction/Supplies. I moved it here to the Classifieds to quell the masses for the time being.

I've spoken with GuitarSlinger1 via PM and he stated he had talked with you about posts the Auction/Supplies section.

It's all you from here. :D