Prs Plans In Members Section

If you can't find anything worth using, something that IS a good idea, and that I did to make a les paul type shape with violin side styled cuts.... find pictures on the internet of all the different elements you want of your body, photoshop them together, then do a mask of the whole body and fill it with a solid color. Expand it to "lifesize" using the rulers, and then take that imagne to FedEx Kinkos. They have huge printers you can print out on. What comes out will be very pixelated, but you can still free-hand from there on top using the printout as a basis....

Chris

Hi all,

couple of questions for you.First where is this downloads section where the PRS plans are ?[i'm a newbie here]

Next thing is i am trying to do something just like verhoevenc described.

ON the front cover of "Make your own electric guitar" is a pic of a body,the shape

of which i have fallen in love with.I want to scan it into adobe photoshop 7 and

then manipulate it so i can eventually "blow it up" to actual-size.

However i have little or no idea how to do this and everyone i've asked doesn't

know how to either.I already have the image in photoshop as i scanned it in and

used the lasoo tool to "roughly" give me the outline of the body,but now i'm stuck

as i have no idea how to do this and frankly the fact i scanned it in OK and did the lasoo thing too was a minor miracle for me, as i haven't had a PC for very long

and i'm not very good at it.

Any advice or help would be very greatfully appreciated.

Hi all,

couple of questions for you.First where is this downloads section where the PRS plans are ?[i'm a newbie here]

Next thing is i am trying to do something just like verhoevenc described.

ON the front cover of "Make your own electric guitar" is a pic of a body,the shape

of which i have fallen in love with.I want to scan it into adobe photoshop 7 and

then manipulate it so i can eventually "blow it up" to actual-size.

However i have little or no idea how to do this and everyone i've asked doesn't

know how to either.I already have the image in photoshop as i scanned it in and

used the lasoo tool to "roughly" give me the outline of the body,but now i'm stuck

as i have no idea how to do this and frankly the fact i scanned it in OK and did the lasoo thing too was a minor miracle for me, as i haven't had a PC for very long

and i'm not very good at it.

Any advice or help would be very greatfully appreciated.

its easy go up to the image menu then select image size and type in the dimensions u want.

Thanks Possum1284 and verhoevenc that's just what i was after as i've been having a try and making progress,but that's just what i needed. :D I'll have a crack at it tomorrow.

Alas Marksound I am but a poor and lowly church mouse,so i doubt whether i'll

ever have the ability to buy anything on the net as I have no cards :D

and I rather doubt i ever will. B)

No big deal I was just curious more than anything really as this is a very good site

for info, i find it very helpful as i was iffing and arring about using some Teak I

have as the spine of a a thru-neck[i got it for free]and i got 2x 7 foot benchtops of

mahogany recently from my old school and this wood is begging to be turned into

a guitar :D