Wtb: Truss Rod In Uk

chunkielad

Craft Supplies, Touchstone Tonewoods, WD Music Products, David Dyke all sell various kinds of truss rod. There are a couple of links in the Tutorials and Reference section discussion I posted re: EU suppliers not so long ago. Pinned at the top of the section.

WD don't have any on their site.

Craft supplies I'll look at.

What's the details for Touchtone's website?

David Dyke's site is just contact info.

I'll have a look in the lovely topic you posted too - cheers fella :D

Craft Supplies, Touchstone Tonewoods, WD Music Products, David Dyke all sell various kinds of truss rod. There are a couple of links in the Tutorials and Reference section discussion I posted re: EU suppliers not so long ago. Pinned at the top of the section.

All is answered in that topic I mentioned, but also, just give Dave Dyke a call. Pleasure to deal with on the phone.

All is answered in that topic I mentioned, but also, just give Dave Dyke a call. Pleasure to deal with on the phone.

Cheers for the answers to a stupidly previously answered quation mate - Just looked at craft supplies and thye have a double action for £12 and a standad for £8 - can't go wrong - thanks again!