Superstrat Styley Guitar.

ok im sort of embarrased about showing you my guitar, not because i think little of it i think its pretty good.

the thing is i started it when i was 13, and well im now 16 :D i had most of waht you can see done at 13 but when it came to doing the precise parts i slowed down.

I have really little to do as you can see but im scared. it sounds stupid but im really scared of placing the nut, im so cluse to finishing it and if i **** it up ill cry forever.

well here it is:

myguitar.jpg

could you post comment on it please?

thanks x

You already routed the bridge cavity and yet you´re scared to plce the nut??? you already did the hardest thing!!! if you really donñt wanna screw up with a lucking nut ( I wouldn't) I'd use a graphite nut and use locking tuners....

lol, its gonna be a locking nut, ive already got it along with the floyd, schallers and everything else etc etc, actually it should be easy thinking about it it was a pre slotted board with the nut slot on it. if i crew up the depth i can just use shims :D

so do you like the guitar?

Looks good. I like the way that you finnessed the headstock! Like a Jackson but pointier.

The only thing that I would do is to bring the trebel side cut out a lot lower. Yours is touching the neck at the 19th fret. On most guitars it goes to the 22-23 on 24 fet and 20-21 on 22 frets. I guess as long as you get good fret access it's OK.

Very nice work...even more impressive the fact you were only 13 when you started and you are now only 16...wish I could do something like that at that age..

And hey, it does not matter how long it takes...just shows you are not rushing and doing things carefully and with thought instead.

Good work...