Floyd Rose

im about to overhaul an rg570, and the floyd is stuffed, im gonna repaint the body white and go with a gold floyd, but, should i go for the low profile floyd or the original, as far as i can tell the smaller string spacing shoulnt be an issue. what do you fellas think?

thanks in advance

luke

:D:D

The Edge and LoPro edge are interchangeable.

In theory,.... this is correct. But not all Ibanez routing is done the same. As the Lo Pro will always fit in Edge routing....other way around depends on routing of Lo Pro cavity. Some additional routing might be needed. But yes, as I understand it......in theory the Edge and Lo Pro Edge are interchangable.

The Original Floyd Rose can be dropped in Lo Trs routing without a problem.

Edge Pro and Edge Pro III and Edge III are all completely different animals with conflicting information about interchangability.

Search Jemsite for information on this. Tons of threads filled with these questions.

Edited by RGGR

thanks for the replies everybody, i think im gonna go the lo pro here, i know i cant get it in gold, but i have a friend who does plating on bull bars and what not so i will see what he can do for me. As far as the cavities being different it doesnt really bother me i have a router and judging by the rout id say i dont think i'll need to change it.

thanks again

luke

:D:D

Edited by where's the beef???