Jump to content

Orange Drop Cap.


Recommended Posts

That website won't come up for me now. Part of the difference may be that Orange Drops are high-voltage film caps usually used in guitar amps, while the normal "guitar caps" are regular old any-voltage ceramic disk caps. Like Paul said, high voltage caps are a LOT larger (because the dielectric layer must be thicker) within a cap type, and it may be that film caps are just bigger than ceramic caps as well - I don't ever use ceramic caps for anything but a bag of 'em for guitar tone controls, so I can't really compare :D.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...