Effects Loop Help?

Rones

Not really in the realm of building a new guitar, but any help would be appreciated!

I am not sure of the best way, electrical signal speaking, to hookup all my effects.

I have a Ross Compressor, a TS9 Tubescreamer reissue, Boss chorus pedal, Crybaby wah, and a digital tuner. And no real clue on the order to hook these up!

Just looking for some expert help on finding the best loop to use for these. Thanks alot!

Rones

personally i would comp the wah i like the dynamics the wah gets from the guitar straight.

but to each his own

I use the compressor first in line because I'm allergic to noise - any significant noise at the compressor's input is going to be boosted to uncomfortable (for me) levels, so even a fairly quiet wah pedal gets shuffled downstream, making the only noise source the guitar itself, which is unavoidable. Driving the effects chain with a compressed (and somewhat hotter) input signal will also help improve signal-to-noise ratio (for obvious reasons). As always, YMMV! :D