I Love Blue...

That is really nice !! I also like the natural binding.

How many coats of blue did you put on or did you use some black first and then sanded back?

Btw, where does everyone get such nice quilted maple tops?

Araz

i dont see the appeal in those girl brand guitars.

i like your tele but personaly i dont think natural binding looks good on figured woods, theres just to much going on in the wood for it to look like binding.

That's not binding, just an unfinished 'faux binding' edge. I'd take it narrower than that, by a good bit, but I think it looks very good on figured maple tops.

Im gonna go out on a limb and say that steel wool was not a good idea. If any of that crap stayed on/on the wood youre gonna see it down the road. You have two industrial pin routers and you still brush on laquer :D:D

I don't know, but Istill think that there is something that you are doing wrong while staining! Maybe it's the brush on clear, but there are still patches that look lighter than the rest of the wood. And like Alex mentioned, the "faux binding" is off ia quite a few areas. I don't mind it having a big radius, since that is players (or builders) preference, but in some areas it looks thiner than in others and in some you can see that the stain didn't got to were it needed, maybe the sealer for the binding soaked too much the grain...