G3-denver

TenderSurrender

I think it'd be much easier for you to come up with something yourself, jam Voodoo Chile with your band and just add to it.. and see what comes out. That way you'll come up with something unique

We tried that once before but unfortuntly it didnt come together as well as i planned, my influences are vai etc where as the other guitarists is more Paul gilbert...

bassist who likes the chillis and a drummer who likes bodom makes for an interesting arrangement :D

Ill give it another go soon, !

~~ TS ~~

Ok...

Just phoned the band and ran through the idea, this time there more then up for it and want to do it in this kind of bluesy shred thing...

Ill try and post some clips if i ever get around to recording it :D

Also, just got off the phone with the guy who manages all our gigs etc, and has said he has lined up 4 or 5 for July, all with 500+ people :D

~~ TS ~~

Ok...

Just phoned the band and ran through the idea, this time there more then up for it and want to do it in this kind of bluesy shred thing...

Ill try and post some clips if i ever get around to recording it :D

Also, just got off the phone with the guy who manages all our gigs etc, and has said he has lined up 4 or 5 for July, all with 500+ people :D

~~ TS ~~

Cool, 500+ is great. Used to do that in the steel drum band.

Let me know if any gigs are in Bedfordshire, be cool to come see you guys!

Hey cheers guys B)

The 500+ is the middle range gig, as far as im aware (since i probably wont get any confirmed dates till the night before :D ) most of them are between 250 and 500, one of them is guarenteed 500 since tickets have already been sold :D

The biggest though and im so happy about is a gig where over 15 bands play over the course of a weekend, and thats expected to draw in approx 2000 B)

Either way ill hook you gusy up if we head towards your village/town/city/settlement :D

~~ TS ~~

Anywhere near newcastle i'd come see you.

Hey thoughtless

Well as we dont know many places, its hard to get ourselves gigs

However this is where you could do me a HUGE favour...

PM me with the details of a couple of the local hot venues in your area, e.g phone numbers n possibly names, and we will see what we can do!

Thanks man!!

~~ TS ~~