Batman Guitar

Fab to see a guitar actually being played on this site...i do think it had to be black but the yellow flashes are great...see if you can outdo it with the double dragon sword guitar you got going now...very special... pete

Hey, as a side project perhaps it needs a suitable bat case...Zap, Pow, Bam!!!

looks like a richenbacker....FROM HELL!!!! (or gotham city in this case)

Gotham city... :D

Guitar is kind of hard to see in picture but looks awesome B)

looks like a richenbacker....FROM HELL!!!! (or gotham city in this case)

^ rickenbacker? B) ^

Sorry about the pic, camera from the Darkside

I like the guitar!

But to the point, what's with the giant DVD logo hanging on your wall?

Thanks...He sure liked it....The dvd logo hanging on the wall is his place....not mine....I live in a castle on the Darkside, Most of the time I hang out in the dungeon... B)

Fab to see a guitar actually being played on this site...i do think it had to be black but the yellow flashes are great...see if you can outdo it with the double dragon sword guitar you got going now...very special... pete

Hey, as a side project perhaps it needs a suitable bat case...Zap, Pow, Bam!!!

Sir Pete....Yeah I do have my hands full with the dragon guitar, hopefully it will out do the batman...I have already started carving...no pics to post yet though...so far so good...The dragon guitar will have a custom case though...you know the red crush velvet interior.....Stay cool-Darkside

the guitar looks alrite to me but i rekon it should have been shaped like the actual batman logo.

Too Late now...anyways....I think it would have looked more like a oval banjo? Has't to be from the Darkside. We always say things like that though...usally after the projects done....you know..." Awe... I should have done this" Stay cool -Darkside

Here's a slightly better view but still not good, gives a better view of the body.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/darkside7/BAT2.jpg

Dude makes some pretty sick cars too! :D

Yep, not only do I make a few guitars...I made a few cars as well...If you want to see all my pictures of my guitar projects and cars I made you can go here

http://photobucket.com/albums/e219/darkside7

I noticed that as well. And the DVD menu is on thw screen. You know that soon it will say something llike HD-DVD or BLu-ray...

You guy's are funny...LoL :D I wonder if I was able to post a totally naked girl with only a hat and a feather if ya'll would ask: What kind of bird did that feather come off of? LoL... -Darkside

Nice cars. I think you need a bigger aquarium though! Jeesh, how many gallons is that thing? I looks very nice.

What ya think of the Batman Guitar?.....6044 gallons

Sorry, I got distracted by the Sea World exhibit in you living room :D . It think the batman guitar looks pretty cool. I'm really excited to see your carving work on the dragons as well.

Nice cars. I think you need a bigger aquarium though! Jeesh, how many gallons is that thing? I looks very nice.

Sorry, I got distracted by the Sea World exhibit in you living room :D . It think the batman guitar looks pretty cool. I'm really excited to see your carving work on the dragons as well.

My Goodness...no one commented on Dr No's nor Dr Evil much larger piranna, crocodile and shark setups or Bruce Waynes bats in the basements...i'd epect to see nothing less than 5000 gallons in the lair of someone who'd dare to be known as "Darkside"... I do tend to find that you need an enormous filtration system to clear the water of bits of wet suits and flippers, and big ugly sea slugs to maintain the glass so you can get such a clear view of the action...remarkable. Nice carving on it though, yours? So many evil genius's send outsource their work there days! :D

pete

My Goodness...no one commented on Dr No's nor Dr Evil much larger piranna, crocodile and shark setups or Bruce Waynes bats in the basements...i'd epect to see nothing less than 5000 gallons in the lair of someone who'd dare to be known as "Darkside"... I do tend to find that you need an enormous filtration system to clear the water of bits of wet suits and flippers, and big ugly sea slugs to maintain the glass so you can get such a clear view of the action...remarkable. Nice carving on it though, yours? So many evil genius's send outsource their work there days! :D

pete

You are quite right! I use a swimming pool filter that I converted.......I built the tank on the outside of my castle ...just the 1 1/2" plex is what is seen from the living room...yes, I also did the wood work in there...I will add some more of my castle pics on my site...I will be working on the dragon guitar this weekend...hopefully I will be able to post a pic or two...