Left Handed Ibanez Rg - Refinished

Thanks...it's a fabric finish. This one is done. It's the first time I tackled a finish so i'm sure there are things to improve on. Like for example after I was done I read about very in depth ways to finish a guitar which required more resources than I had at the time, like mulitple wet sands like u say and multiple polishes and whatnot....I finished with numerous coats of clear and sanded in between, then a final coat all around and it ended very smooth and glossy so I was happy with it. Thanks for your comments. :D

Since this is your first build and you decieded to sell it I think it's only fair to give you a few warnings.

1. No matter how good you think your guitar is now, after you have built five you will look at it and think it's a peice of crap. I know you probably don't believe me but take a step back, forget you built it, and look over it very closely with a discerning eye as you would if you we're buying a guitar in a store.

2. If you sell it how it is described on your auction I think you will have an unhappy buyer.

You should this is your first and that the finish is uneven and not as glossy as it should be due to not setsanding and buffing. And let me be honest with you. And I'm sorry if this sounds harsh but I'm trying to protect both you and the buyer. If you diddn't wetsand and buff the finish I'm scared as to where else you cut corners.

Basicly the point of all this is it's basicly a rule on this board. You should never sell your first 5-10 guitars (depending on your skill level). If you walk into at store and pickup a $1500+ guitar and yours is much better than you -might- be ready to sell. If people come to YOU and wan't one you -might- be ready to sell.

If you describe more auccreatly on your auction I think it would be fair to the buyer but currently I think it's a little dishonest just because your so happy you arn't looking objectionally at your build to find every flaw.