Which Should I Buy?

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A) I'm working with a hand drill.

B ) I need to recess the knob holes.

C) I'll probably end up using a tremelo (off a B.C. Rich) as a hardtail (The guy has a ton of parts he isn't using that he can give me so I'll probably get some more stuff as he finds them)

Edited by PunkRockerLuke

My dad had talked to a guy at his job and the guy told my dad that the $39.99 one was made cheaply and didn't last very long. So I decided to buy a better Craftsman one from Sears.

That's a good choice, it's always better to get the highest quality tool you can afford at the time. Good going, any pictures of it?

I would but the reason is the same for why I haven't posted any pictures of my guitar. My mom's kodak easyshare digital camera won't send pictures to the computer so I can't post them. And everything is plugged in I press the "share" button and I hear the ding sound it's supposed to make but the program doesn't show up on the computer screen like it's supposed to therefore I can't transfer pics to my computer and therefore I can't post the pics.

Edited by PunkRockerLuke

Cool! I used to have the non laser version of that one. Just a word of advice, motors that craftsman put in are not the same duty as the 2/3 hp ones from other companies. Be very careful using sanding drums or other high stress applications as they can damage the motor easily (I burnt my first drill press (craftsman) that way.)

Peace.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would but the reason is the same for why I haven't posted any pictures of my guitar. My mom's kodak easyshare digital camera won't send pictures to the computer so I can't post them. And everything is plugged in I press the "share" button and I hear the ding sound it's supposed to make but the program doesn't show up on the computer screen like it's supposed to therefore I can't transfer pics to my computer and therefore I can't post the pics.

and thats why you go and open the program manually.

Plug the camera in, turn it on. On the Desktop right click My Computer and select Explore. Scroll down on the left and find your camera. Click to open the folder. Drag the files to another folder on the computer. Open a photo editor (Irfan View is free if you don't have anything else) and resize, crop, whatever. Upload to Photobucket or whatever and you're done.