Attention Nitro Rattle Can Guys!

OK, so since I live in Miami right now spraying is ALWAYS a pain because I ALWAYS get blush. Usually it goes away before everything fully dries up. However I got it BAD a couple days ago so I had to order some of that Beehlen Blush Eraser stuff. Not only does it work like a charm for erasing blush, but since what it does is re-flow the finish, it levels your finish like NO other! It looked like it had been buffed out after I sprayed the Blush Eraser! From now on I'm using a coat of that as my finale in finishing because i have a feeling it's really gunna cut down my wet sanding and buffing time!

Chris

From now on I'm using a coat of that as my finale in finishing because i have a feeling it's really gunna cut down my wet sanding and buffing time!

Yes, it does a nice job of re-flowing and leveling the finish. Be careful, though. It is basically thinner plus retarder, so if you use too much it could adversely affect your cure time, just like using too much retarder when spraying with a gun. You might run into problems if you use it after every coat when you get a blush, plus leveling the final coat.

Spraying it on too heavy can also cause runs or sags.

Mike

Like I said, most other times the blush goes away. Just this one time I did it without knowing a storm was nearby, and that was just too much to handle I guess. That's the only time my blush has ever stayed. What I did end up doing though was I did all my main coats, like sealer, color, thick nitro coats. Then that ONE light spray over of Blush Eraser, then two final thin coats of nitro, and now I leave it for curing :D

Chris