Wes's new ESP body

Guest AlexVDL

hey dudes(and girls too)

i just bought this body for $80 as a factory second.came with electronics to but i don't like those cheap pickups they come with.i thought that the finish would be what is second rate but i was wrong the finish is good.the flaws are in the drilling and routing of the guitar body itself as they drilled through the walls of the trem cavity and pickup routs.but these are minor and are inside the body antyway so i am not going to refinish it.

i am going to build my own neck for it.it will be my first neck and i am planning on making it a 3 piece laminate of maple and possibly cocobolo or bubinga.

but i don't really have any ideas for what to use for the fretboard or inlays.i want the neck to compliment the body.i was considering ebony fretboard with maple(quilted)inlays and binding.tsl thinks the same thing except with abolone inlays.

i just want to throw it out there for all of you to make suggestions so maybe you guys can think of something i haven't.i want it to be a really classy neck.

anyways thanks