Looking For Casio Dg-20 Or Other Midi Controller Guitar

Robert_the_damned

I have one but honestly was expecting to ebay as they seem to be bringing a somewhat good return (for what ever reasons). It's what I used for a long time before going 13-pin midi gear. Not a bad stand in if you can't afford a better midiFiddle.

I'm only after one because they're simple (like me) and it means I use it to write some keyboard-y type bits on songs (via FL studio) without having to buy and learn keyboard.

I'm a little worried about how well something like a DG-20 would fair being shipped from the US :D ain't much cop if it doesn't work after its got here!

how much would you want for it? and what sort of postage would you expect :D PM me if you don't want to discus it on the open forum

Robert

how much would you want for it? and what sort of postage would you expect :D PM me if you don't want to discus it on the open forum

Robert

Really sorry for the delay in getting back to you, life's been challenging.

From what I'm seeing eBay has them going for 125 - 250 US and when factoring shipping don't really think it would be a good deal for you. You would probably be better off watching eBay for one out of the UK so the postage doesn't cost so much. :D