Walnut Lp Built On A Home Made Duplicator

Out77Out

Well I was wondering around the internet one night and came across a carving duplicator some guy built to duplicate furnature and the thing looked pretty straight forward to build so I set aside the current project I had been working on, ordered a few parts and a through one toghether to duplicate guitar necks and bodies. I just happened to have a Saga LP kit laying around that i've never bothered to put together as well as a stockpile of walnut taking up a large portion of my shop, therefor my first duplicate is a walnut LP.

The only real dilema I have come across is getting a channel for the switch wires to run to the pots, being that LP's are made in two pieces and the channel is routed before they are put together... but my project is made out of one solid block. I had to assemble a couple drill extenders and drill my way through which was not as easy as I thought it would be. Anyway,... heres the link to my walnut LP and my duplicator. Questions and comments welcome.

http://www.rcguitars.zoomshare.com/1.shtml...ut%20Les%20Paul