Ibanez Refinish And Other Projects

Finland is a world away from Sweden, Dirge.

Finns live in sauna in the middle of forests. Swedes have cities and ATM machines. Finns are concise and dry. Swedes sell MDF furniture to the rest of the world, laughing. Finns have Conan O'Brien as president. Swedes have Valborgsmässoafton. Finns have Vappu. Finland is the sixth happiest nation in the world, which is surprising when you meet a Finn. Sweden is seventh. Linux was invented by a Finn. Sweden invented Abba, beards and jumpers.

In general however, Scandinavia has an awesome educational standard which the rest of the world would envy if only it knew where Finland or Sweden lay on a map. My wife is Finnish, can speak five languages and is the light of my life.

You don't want to be drinking the water - you want to be finding yourself a Finn, or failing that - a Swede. Finns chop wood better however, and the women are better at woodwork. I may be generalising here.

:D

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I admit that the new photos are a bit dark, but I don't like to take my guitars outside when it's cold and dark and windy. :D

I'll see if I can get some better pics when my sister decides to show up. (she's a professional photographer)

Untill then, these will have to do.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks everyone who voted for The Ivy. It feels really great to finally be a Featured Member :D

And sorry for posting so late that the poll had already been closed. I've been away serving my country.

Didn't even get a chance to vote...

Anyway, I have another project on the works. More about that sometime next year (sadly :D )

• 2 weeks later...