Donated But Not Heard Anything Yet

apologies if this is the wrong place, please move it if it is

I donated to the site last week & haven't heard anything since, not even got my little badge :D how long does it normally take & who do I contact to make sure that it's gone through? I'm a bit concerned that it's gone to the wrong place especially as I was charged postage on top of the donation.

....I just know that my badge will have appeared when I submit this

Also, keep in mind this site, most of which is totally free to us, takes work to build AND costs money to host. I'm sure Brian appreciates the dollar, as we all do, but I can guarantee you that the knowledge you get from this site will well exceed a $10, $20 or $50 donation

Also, keep in mind this site, most of which is totally free to us, takes work to build AND costs money to host. I'm sure Brian appreciates the dollar, as we all do, but I can guarantee you that the knowledge you get from this site will well exceed a $10, $20 or $50 donation

exactly, I've easily learnt more from here than I would have from a book so it's got to be worth at least the price of a book...plus books aren't interactive :D