All remember that guy that was here not too long ago yelling about how his quicksilver is a lemon?

Chris

Yeah, I remember that guy. I'm not saying anything about the quality... I just like some of Ed's embellishments to Mr. Smith's design.

By the way, has anyone else noticed that nearly all the "fan" letters on his website are the same?

They go about like this:

"I stumbled across your website and didn't think much of your ideas at first, but then I (pick one: came across one of your guitars in a shop OR read more on your website until the ideas sank in). Now I'm convinced the you truly know everything about guitars, more than virtually anyone else on the planet. Your instruments are superlative and basically everyone but you totally sucks."

Careful examination will reveal that what Ed is saying here (in fact, what Ed is *always saying*) is "I'll say *anything*, no matter how illogical, unprovable, contradictary and dishonest, if I think it'll help me make a sale."

And on that, if nothing else, he's being perfectly honest.

:D Ed Roman SELLS GUITARS? B) I thought he just made slanderous comments about other people guitars.

:D oh yes of course he re-builds guitars from basic models to pass them off as top of the line.