My New/first Shop!

verhoevenc

Ok, so I was tired of always working in my dorm all year round... so I finally put down the money needed and built a shop, fully tool equipt! Granted, it IS in my parent's basement... which means I can only use it when I'm home over summer/christmas break, but atleast I can now get BIG work done, like wood processing, and then do the usual work I do in my dorm as always. Atleast it saves me trips and pleeding with cabinet maker's stores.

shopsmall.jpg

If you wanna see it normal sized (ie: big) go ahead and click HERE.

As for what you're looking at: 6" jointer, 2hp dust collector, 6"x48" belt sander, 8" drill press, 17" extreme series bandsaw, Sears lathe with copy carving, 22-44 Performax drum sander, dehumidifier :D , 60" workbench, tool chest.

I'm happy with it :D

Chris

Ummm..... the prices of the 17" extreme bandsaw, 6" jointer, and 2HP dust collection are on the grizz. site. as for the room, materials cost $300 (sheetrock, 2x4s etc.), the lathe and 22-44 drum sander (with like a freakin' lifetime's supply of papers) I got used from a guy for the awesomely low total of like $900.... and that workbench is only $139 from harbor freight with $10 shipping!!!

So yeah.... I dropped quite the pretty penny and destroyed all savings haahahaha, but if I didn't buy it now, there's no way I'd ever have the money for it after I get out of college and into the work-force... so I had to now if I ever wanted it. And I can spend HOURS in there.... WELL worth the money!

Chris