This Seller Is Pretty Good Imo

mike25569

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmagicdragononlineQQhtZ-1

i bought a SG body and all the hardware from him, neck should arrive soon

Pros: good price..could always wait till u get right price because it starts low good quality

Cons: no paypal, have to ship checks or money order, he ships not that often so its slow..but items still arrived

Just check it out..you won't regret it :D

Pros: good price..could always wait till u get right price because it starts low good quality

Cons: no paypal, have to ship checks or money order, he ships not that often so its slow..but items still arrived

Y'know, two or three years ago I think, I bought an SG body and neck and hardware from him too. The body was decent; finish wasn't perfect but it was decent for the price. Neck was pretty good. But the TOM bridge did not have the correct post spacing for the holes in the body, and he didn't offer any other bridge that would fit. The post holes had an odd spacing and I never did find a bridge that would fit. I meant to strip the body, fill the bridge post holes, redrill, and refinish, but never got around to it, in favor of other projects.

To be fair, he offered a refund on the bridge but I didn't follow up.

I still have that body and neck in the shop... I should dig it out and do something with it.

Hmmm, new member, posts within 15 minutes of getting here (and his ONLY post), about someone selling a LOT of guitar parts. He doesnt link to the auction he supposedly won, but to the FOR SALE items.

Hmmm, are YOU the seller??

no im not, and i had to make some adjustments to my SG body also..holes dont line up perfectly..still a great deal

edit: i cant link because i cant click the links in my ebay summary.. the items are grey instead of the blue hyperlinks # are 7417107279

and much more..

Edited by mike25569

Hahahaha, this is too funny. I too bought an SG body from that seller as well as a neck and some other parts. Everything came and other than the neck bolting to the body, nothing else went together right. Bridge wouldnt fit, pickup routs were a mess, etc.. Long story short, I thought "I can do better than this", relisted the stuff and bought my first body blank and router with the $$$. True story.

:D +1
Hahahaha, this is too funny. I too bought an SG body from that seller as well as a neck and some other parts. Everything came and other than the neck bolting to the body, nothing else went together right. Bridge wouldnt fit, pickup routs were a mess, etc.. Long story short, I thought "I can do better than this", relisted the stuff and bought my first body blank and router with the $$$. True story.