Ontario Luthiers.hamilton;dundas;ancaster?

Hi all I am located in beautiful Dundas ontario Canada.I have a nice well equipped shop with all necessary tools to build guitars.I am looking for someone to bounce ideas off and build guitars with.I have been building now for about 2 years and have completed 5 guitars.I am usually in the shop from 5pm until around 7:30.Would like the companionship but also the safety of having 2 people in the shop when running power tools.I have 23 years experience as a carpenter and I am completely addicted to building guitars.Don,t care about experience but must be power tool savvy. :D

i live about 4 hrs away, dont know if ya know chatham or not ( i live 20 min out of chatham) my brother's in T.O though, next time im up there i might look ya up. thanks for offering though

do you buy wood localy????

Always looking forward to meeting fellow builders.PM me if you are heading my way.I have been fortunate enough to have acces to a reasonable supply of wood;either recycled,found or happened upon.The only wood I have bought yet is the maple cap for my somewhat Thinline Tele.Pictures are under the Walnut Tele in the in progress forum.Exotic Woods in Burlington is a great place to hang out for a couple of hours.You can walk around without being bothered and have a good selection of back and sides for acoustics and some pretty cool lumber.

hello, greater hamilton area brother;

im here in grimsby, which is actually niagara, but only 10 min from hamilton;

exotic woods is good, Mel always walks me trough the new stuff; but A&M is worth the extra 20 min drive!

i dont personnally need an area to work but if you need anyting thicknessed or looking for fingerboards i can help you out , locals get my best deals; i only ask to see it when its done!

piece aught

hello, greater hamilton area brother;

im here in grimsby, which is actually niagara, but only 10 min from hamilton;

exotic woods is good, Mel always walks me trough the new stuff; but A&M is worth the extra 20 min drive!

i dont personnally need an area to work but if you need anyting thicknessed or looking for fingerboards i can help you out , locals get my best deals; i only ask to see it when its done!

piece aught

Hey there.Never heard of A&M.Is this your place?Love to hear more about what you have.The drive towards lovely Niagara is always welcomed.One of my best friends Jon was born and raised in Grimsby :D